Larry Ullman's Book Forums

2Nd Edition To Be Completed?

Marin24

Hi,

sorry to ask this bluntly but will the 2nd edition of the Yii Book ever be completed? Since the last update was published almost a year ago, I am not that optimistic.. However, I would very much appreciate it if the 2nd edition were to be completed after all! Especially, since it is the best book on the Yii framework that I've yet come across.

Thank you so much in advance!

• 2 months later...

Yes, sorry, yes, all my apologies. It's been a very tough year professionally and personally. We lost a family member and had another in the hospital for some time. I know not saying anything isn't the right answer (nor is not doing anything), but it's hard/weird to talk about. I'm back in a position where I can be making progress on this again and it's at the forefront of my mind. The second edition of the Yii book, along with keeping up with these forums and many other things, is just not getting done as it should be. Yes, I am most certainly going to finish the second edition. Yes, it's taken offensively too long. I can only offer my sincerest apologies and my aspirations to complete it ASAP. 

Thank you so much for your miraculous patience and for your willingness to bluntly say "where the hell is the second edition?". 

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...