In script 15.10, login.js, page 487, there's the AJAX request of the server-side script login_ajax_php.
The actual request of the script (line 89-92, $.Ajax(options)) comes after all the tests on the response (line 68, if (respnse == 'CORRECT')...).
I can't understand how the AJAX request knows that it has to call the server-side script login_ajax_php.
To put it in other words:
1) login.php displays the form
2) when you click on the submit button, login.js starts
3) login.js calls login_ajax.php (BUT HOW? WHERE? WHEN?)
4) login_Ajax.php performs the echo
5) login.js reads the response written with the echo, hides the login form and write "You are now ".
Could you please help me?