Larry Ullman's Book Forums

"Your Amazon.Com Order Has Shipped!"

Thanks for the interest! About 10-15 copies have already been given away. I always do book giveaways through my newsletter. If you're interested in getting free books, you should sign up for it.

I do normally give away free books to people that have been very helpful in the forums, which would qualify HartleySan, but haven't I already sent you a free book or two over the years?

• 9 months later...

hi sir before considering this book i have one question. have you also covered jquery, ajax here? i mean discussed it in clear? or just focusing on javascript? i'm sorry for this question but i'm completely new to this language. I have browsed the net and some forums giving me advice to learn jquery and ajax. so i am wondering if you discussed it clearly too in this book. many thanks sir

example like topics in making modal form in jquery something like that.

He only covers Ajax when using jQuery, and it seemed clear enough to me.

That is incorrect. There's an entire chapter on Ajax that comes before the jQuery chapter and does not use jQuery. So in this book, you'll learn Javascript, you'll learn Ajax using raw Javascript, and you'll be introduced to jQuery, including Ajax via jQuery.