Larry Ullman's Book Forums

If you keep reading the book, you'll see exactly how.

Also, sending me a question via Twitter after posting the question in the forums is only going to annoy me and makes me much less likely to help. As a rule of thumb, if you want free help from strangers, don't pester them.

• Upvote 1

Sorry. I want to create an application that Authenticates people using the Facebook Oauth method, store the tokens in a SQL database, then I want to display the users timeline of photographs - how easy is this to do?

I'm not familiar with the Facebook API either, but assuming it gives you access to the user's timeline (and that's a big assumption), then I imagine a method call or two should get you there.

I briefly looked into Facebook Oauth, and it's pretty straightforward, but then again, I'm also used to using PHP to make URL requests, etc. It's not hard, but if you're not used to it, it might take some practice.

All the same, as Larry stated, if you read his book and then look at the Facebook API documentation (which seems to be fairly well written), then it probably won't be too hard.