Larry Ullman's Book Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Edward

Larrys Office

I was just checking on your Facebook page and I saw your office,

http://www.facebook....&type=3

http://www.facebook....&type=3

Which of these pictures is the new look? Is this your home office?

Edit: A I see now on facebook timeline the first link is your new office, it's nice. Its like behind in an internet cafe you must be quite high up in that chair. I have something like in the 2nd image Ive got that same desk chair but i always find i am leaning forward in it and never resting back against its back. So i guess that's why you have the high chair as its more back supporting?

No, actually, I went to a standing desk. So I designed the desk to be the right height while I’m standing and then I bought a chair that would work if I wanted to sit down. Works pretty well, and I stand about 80% of the time (that I'm at this computer). Just need to adjust the tilt on the monitors to adjust.

And, yes, it is a home office.

Yes, health reasons. It's not good for the human body to sit for long periods of time. And I just get tired of sitting for long stretches. Still, I doubt I work more than 4 hours a day at that desk currently.

Guest Deleted

"If you sit for more than 23 hours a week you are 64% more likely to die from heart disease." Hmm this is quite worrying.

That scared me into getting out of my chair and taking a walk (I just got back) Good job, lol.