Larry Ullman's Book Forums

Hi Bro. Larry,

I have been apart of your forum for over 10 years.  You took a break back then I am glad you are back.  I am working with asterisk and a2billing ( I do  not know if you are familiar with the apps) My a2billing is not coming up.  I get the following error:

PHP Fatal  error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/../../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path=' .:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/a2billing/common/lib/admin.defines.php on line 33.  I have no clue as to what this means.  Is there a book in you library that can help me correct this issue I have been working on this error for over a month and I am at a stand still.

God bless you

Hey! This is an annoying error message, but it has nothing to do with MySQL. I guess that your a2billing code is trying load a file that doesn't exist. There's nothing in a book of mine that would exactly apply, as it has to do with a2billing's code and how it's installed, presumably using Composer. I'd double-check their installation instructions to make sure you did everything correctly.