Larry Ullman's Book Forums

Hey Larry Sorry,look at the script 18-6 104 lines,

Password:Use only letters,numbers,and the underscore.Must be between 4 and 20 characters long.

1:Can i only set letters,numbers,and the underscore for my passwords?2:if the password includes special characters,i do not know if it is right.?Thanks

I'm sorry, but I'm really not understanding the context for your questions. Is this about a specific script in the book (if so, which?) or about passwords in general?

Hey Larry Sorry,look at the script 18-6 104 lines,

Password:Use only letters,numbers,and the underscore.Must be between 4 and 20 characters long.

1:Can i only set letters,numbers,and the underscore for my passwords? 2:if the password includes special characters,i do not know if it is right.? Thanks 

Thanks for clarifying. The rules correlate to those in the regular expression on line 40 which requires only "word characters": numbers, letters (case-insensitive), and the underscore. Special characters should fail that regex.

You

Can 

Create

Paragraphs

Using

the enter key. 

Is that what you're wondering?

The paragraphs are not automatically spaced, so you'll need to hit the enter key twice to create a blank line between.