Larry Ullman's Book Forums

1) Our header file is in the includes file. if a client want to enter keywords to each products created in goodies categories for example, Please,  how can he includes the keywords for Google to rank his site high? or how can we make our product entry in admin panel to handle it similar to the screenshot I attached with this messages, it was done using Laravel.

2) how can we also add recently viewed items say 5 to our site too?

SEO.JPG

1) You'd store the keywords in the database along with the product info. Then you'd retrieve the product details before including the header file, making those keywords available to the header file to put in a META tag. 

2) You'd need to track the user's viewing history and then you can pull from there. So when a user views a product, that stores the product ID, user identifier, and timestamp in a table. When that same user identifier appears, you can pull the info from that table by date desc order.

Dear Larry,

thanks for the answers but can you just give me a sample code snippets for that number 1 above where you said "

On 4/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Larry said:

Then you'd retrieve the product details before including the header file, making those keywords available to the header file to put in a META tag. 

"

I love your way of writing codes than using frameworks