Larry Ullman's Book Forums

I am using Aptana Studio 3 and I will not handle the code properly. I have found out while messing with code that it is very fussy how it is entered. 

I cannot get my .css content to work properly and I do not see it on add_page.php. It works because I have entered it in my URL so it is there. I also have another IDE and it show the colors a lot different than Aptana so it is handling the code differently. 

Does anyone know who to handle this?

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tinymce/tinymce.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

tinyMCE.init({

// General options

selector : "#content",

width : 800,

height : 400,

browser_spellcheck : true,

plugins: "paste,searchreplace,fullscreen,hr,link,anchor,image,charmap,media,autoresize,autosave,contextmenu,wordcount",

toolbar1: "cut,copy,paste,|,undo,redo,removeformat,|hr,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,|,charmap,media,|,search,replace,|,fullscreen",

toolbar2: "bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,alignleft,aligncenter,alignright,alignjustify,|,formatselect,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,",

// Example content CSS (should be your site CSS)

content_css : "/ex1/html/css/bootstrap.min.css",

Here is the code, It is all green except the tables which are black. It should be I think the color blue; even the .css file and it is not. This is telling me that it is not taking the code the way it should.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Maybe you need to change:  "js/tinymce/tinymce.min.js   to "tinymce/js/tinymce.min.js"  ?

I think it is setup this way by default.

Another thing, make sure your textarea is the same as the selector: "#content".  It could be that you need to remove the # sign to match the textarea id in the form.