Larry Ullman's Book Forums

Php And Mysql For Dynamic Web Sites (4Th Edition)

I got my PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites (4th Edition) in yesterday with 3 of Larry Ullman's other books, when i saw this book it has nearly brought tears to my eyes. I thought Effortless E-commerce was good, well this book just goes beyond awesome for me, it covers everything, more than everything. I really felt sad when i saw this book knowing that i learnt my stuff from another author's dynamic PHP and Mysql and saw how much stuff i have missed that was in Larry's book. I purchased all my books from Amazon and i did use the Click to view inside the book first before i bought, but its not the same looking at that and actually having the book to physically hold and feel. I was lucky to find Larry, i wish i could have found him earlier, but to anyone buying books on dynamic websites in mysql and php, this is a book that should certainly not be missed. If you buy another book and see this one, you are going to suffering from the same emotional regrets i have.

Well my plan now is too read through this book because i don't want to miss anything, this knowledge is just too valuable. I rank Larry's work and performance at the same level as Yii Framework and Steve Jobs.