Larry Ullman's Book Forums

Larry Ullman it's not cool putting SQL Scripts in DS_STORE file. I can't access it!

Larry Ullman it's not cool putting SQL Scripts in DS_STORE file. I can't access them!

Please don't tell me to read a bunch of stuff an amateur don't understand, wasting my time. I bought several of your books because of the ease of working through them. Not a good Idea to depart from that. Don't make getting through the book hard. Keep it super low stress.

I need the SQL Scripts in text format. Thanks.

There's no SQL in the .DS_STORE file. That's a remnant from the Mac OS. You can ignore it. 

All of the SQL commands are found in files with a .sql extension. 

Ah, right. Sorry for the confusion and my mistake. Chapters 12 & 13 are the only ones that interact with a database. Chapter 12 has a script that creates the database. Chapter 13 has a single CREATE TABLE command, which is in the book. That's why there's no dedicated SQL file in the download. With 20+ books, I had forgotten which books had what. 

But the download contains a README file and 13 folders of scripts. There's more than just the .DS_STORE file, correct?