Larry Ullman's Book Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jackster888

Add_Page.Php - Tiny_Mce Doesnt Load Up In Content Box

Hi

I have been following your book and up to add_page.php. I have it working but tin_mce doesnt load up. It only shows the content box with nothing inside. I've checked the source link and its correct and I have also downloaded the latest tiny mce. My base URL is ('BASE_URL', 'localhost/');

Please help

Thanks

Hi

I have been following your book and up to add_page.php. I have it working but tin_mce doesnt load up. It only shows the content box with nothing inside. I've checked the source link and its correct and I have also downloaded the latest tiny mce. My base URL is ('BASE_URL', 'localhost/');

Please help

Thanks

Check the value of the src attribute within the <script> tags and the location of the app on the server. The executable is tiny_mce.js... did you spell it correctly? As Jonathon has indicated, you need to have mode : "exact", AND elements : "content", somewhere inside <script type="text/javascript">tinyMCE.init({ });</script>.

Hacker