Larry Ullman's Book Forums

Unable To Log In Using Sandbox Test Accounts

Hi Larry,

I really love reading your books and I learned a lot from them. Right now i'm having problems in logging using the test buyer accounts in the part Testing Accounts Paypal. I was able to create them in sandbox and then i register in the knowledge is power site then click the paypal button shown on the registration page. However when i tried to login using the test accounts it says Please check your email address and password and try again. I'm wonderin what went wrong, coz i followed all the steps. Thanks in advance!

Jan

Hello Larry,

No I havent tried contacting them. But still im going to continue reading the Effortless book  coz i really would like to finish it. Anyways Im so excited to read the upgrade version of your Yii book! I will order that as soon as it is published. Thanks larry :)

Jan

• 4 months later...

Im having the same problem as well. I was able to create a paypal account but ti doesnt seem to let me log in anyone. The code it gave me for my button was www.paypal.com and not sandbox.paypal.com even though I started the button making process on the test account for the seller.

• 1 year later...